Thursday 9 October 2014

Week1: Serbia, my home country


Photo Courtesy: http://us.cdn281.fansshare.com/photos/serbia/zlatibor-serbia-srbija-nature-1845070174.jpg

Following Sharmilla's proposal...it's my pleasure to introduce you all to my country.

Serbia is a country in the Balkans, famous for its rich history, cultural heritage, lovely nature, undiscovered tourist destinations, traditional cuisine and warm-hearted people.

I'll try and introduce at least one different trait of Serbia every week. I hope you will like it.

Photo Courtesy: http://www.lcc-website.com/admin4/pdf/1/20100810071828Donji%20gradJV.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gordana,

    It's a fantastic place!!! Thank you for sharing and for your willingness to let us discover your country! I really like its green fields!

    Ravaka, Madagascar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ravaka!

      When someone from Madagascar admires the countryside of a country it really means something :)

      Delete
  2. Dear "Building Teaching Skills through the Interactive Web" comrades,

    I've made a page named Serbia, my home country, so I'll be posting about Serbia on that page. This way I won't divagate from the main purpose of this blog, which is to reflect on the "Webskills" course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! it a very beautiful place.

    Abeer Q
    Yemen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gordana,

    Fantastic photos. Feel like visiting your country.

    Great job on the blog!

    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks everyone!

      Hope some of you will actually decide to come and visit Serbia. I'm sure you would have a lot to see.

      Delete