Saturday 25 October 2014

Week3: My Delicious!

I've found out about Delicious.com! I don't know why it has never struck me before that there could be something like that. It is so obviously necessary to anyone using the Internet for any purpose! I don't know how I've lived without it, but I know for sure my life is going to be so much easier from now.
My Precious! My Delicious! :)
  
Photo Courtesy: https://www.google.rs/search?q=my+precious&client=firefox-a&hs=SJi&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lqFLVM7dL8Wp7AanjIFQ&ved=0CCUQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=608#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=BEeAYX-5c6uJNM%253A%3BKSIpNwq-XgpVoM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.c2w.com%252Fuploads%252Fquestion%252Fimage%252F01%252F07%252F91%252F95%252FN1079195%252Ffile.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmaybeshesthatgirl.blogspot.com%252F2012%252F12%252Fmy-precious.html%3B300%3B400

3 comments:

  1. Dear Gordana,

    Golum! Precious!

    Fantastic connection! Delicious is precious to all of us. Surprising that we had not encountered this for so long. Now that you have this precious tool, don’t let any Bilbo Baggins take it away.

    I look forward to your posts. Your viewpoint really helps in understanding a certain topic clearly. I have thanked you in my last Oral/Aural post for all the great links you have provided (especially, Ship or Sheep).

    Thanks for sharing!

    I have made my India page, do visit.

    Sharmila From India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gordana,
    I love your blog and posts which helps me to be clear.Delicious is precious not only for you but also
    but also me. As you I have never heard about delicious.Really it's a tool which made me easy to remember the links I need.
    Regards,
    Kalpana
    Nepal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both Sharmila and Kalpana!

      Yes, I felt somewhat like Golum the moment I Discovered Delicious :) Though I'm not going to be that selfish with it ;)

      XOXO
      Gordana from Serbia

      Delete