Saturday 25 October 2014

Week3: Oh...that's what a project report should look like!

One of Week3 tasks was to review a project report from a previous course participant. I was struggling to decide which one to choose. Joanna Zubel's and Prem Bahadur Phyak's projects were shortlisted.
I've chosen the latter for one reason: the project author managed to incorporate technology-based activities into a class of students most of whom have never heard of the Internet or e-mail before.
The mere fact that there are such places in the World where master students of the English Language have never heard of the Internet, nor have they ever used e-mail, was flabbergasting. Even more astonishing was the fact that their teacher managed to incorporate technology into their classes! I'm sure that was a life-changing event for them.
As for me, I've found this truly inspiring. Thank you Prem Bahadur Phyak!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Gordana!

    Thanks for your instant comments and feedback in my blog and ICA! I really appreciate it! Thanks!
    I'm just wondering what kind of keyboard do you have, I mean could you show the Prt Scr/Sys Rq buttons, can you upload it here? I'd be grateful even more!

    Best regards,
    Zulyar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Zulyar, Zulyar...you are stretching my technology skills to the utmost :)
      The keybord I have is adapted to Serbian alphabet. I'll try and upload the photo of it either on your blog or here :)

      Delete
    2. Hello, Gordana!

      First, your blog is always creative! I really like all the illustration pictures you often post with your reflection, like the one in your second post this week, about delicious. Next, through all the past weeks till now, I 've noticed that you have a great critical thinking; I've always been impressed by all your comments and posts in blogs or the nicenet platform! And I also love the fact that you really care about almost everyone's post! You're a good model for us Gordana! thanks a lot for that!
      Finally, the project you read seems very interesting and inspiring as you said: implementing technology in class with students who know almost nothing about internet! It must have been quite challenging!

      I'm glad it has inspired you and knowing your character, I'm sure you'll be able to do greater! :)

      Good luck!
      Ravaka from Madagascar

      Delete
    3. Hi, Ravaka!

      Thank you so much for the encouraging words! And thank you for praising my creativity! Coming from you, with the lovely look of your blog...I mean, what else could I wish!?

      Best of luck,
      Gordana

      Delete