Friday 12 December 2014

Week 10: Technology Integration

 It seems almost impossible that Week 10 has already arrived. I have a feeling I won't know what to do after this course finishes. But of course I will know what to do (at least in my classes): I have learnt so much!

This week we have been analysing our own technology integration level. I must say I am quite satisfied with what I've got so far. I've started integrating technology slowly but steadily. On one hand, I'm being very cautious not to overwhelm my students with new technology. On the other hand, technology has been very helpful and has opened numerous options that otherwise would not have been available. My classes are more interactive and the students seem more motivated. Even my communication with the students out of the classes has become more active and they are not reserved any more as they used to be.

I have to thank the University of Oregon, American English Institute and the USA Embassy in Serbia for giving me this great opportunity of attending such an informative and beneficial course. All the above mentioned positive changes are due to the information and inspiration I have received throughout this course.

Thank you!
http://www.healthytravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Thank-you-post-it_Xoombi.jpg
Photo Courtesy: http://www.healthytravelblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Thank-you-post-it_Xoombi.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment