Friday 31 October 2014

Week4: Quizlet - truly wonderful!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/6/61/20100609225602!Quizlet_logo.png
Photo Courtesy: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/6/61/20100609225602!Quizlet_logo.png


This week has been fantastic! The moment I log in to Nicenet and open the week topics at least one new tool awaits to be explored.
What has startled me the most, at least so far, is the wonderful, brilliant, amazing new tool called Quizlet. So simple, yet so astonishing!
I've started using it with my students and their feedback is extremely positive.
Three cheers for Quizlet! HIP HIP...!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gordana,

    I liked Quizlet a lot too. My students were really excited to be introduced to such a great tool. I used a set already created by Courtney. Thanks to her. I hope to make my own set of words soon for some of the lessons to be taught in class.

    Did you check out Penzu? It is an online personal journal. Wonderful tools!

    Best,
    Sharmila

    ReplyDelete