Thursday 30 October 2014

Week 4: Type pals!

I am getting so excited about a new idea that has dawned on me after reading Week 4 Resources and after Janja's post on Nicenet!
Photo Courtesy: http://www.rtmsd.org/cms/lib/PA01000204/Centricity/Domain/487/typing.jpg 




We could all try and set up e-mail exchange among our students! It would definitely be a great way of practicing writing English outside the classroom and an opportunity for our students to meet new cultures.
I have raised this topic on Nicenet Week4 Discussion...nobody has replied yet but I'll keep checking. Anyway, Janja has declared interested in it so I'll just bug her if no one else complies :) Beware Janja!

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea.. In fact currently I have created an International Community with these same goals!. Let's talk more about it.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/689102524492966/
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!
    I'm totally in! I've sent a "join group" request.
    I hope my students will be as delighted as I am.
    Hear from you soon!

    Best,
    Gordana from Serbia

    ReplyDelete